The Disneyland Park is a theme park of the Walt Disney Company located in France, in Seine-et-Marne Marne-la-Vallée, which opened in 1992. It is part of the complex Disneyland Resort Paris formerly Euro Disney Resort. The theme park was first called Euro Disneyland then Disneyland Paris and since 2002, Disneyland Park. These successive name changes also symbolize the park's difficulty in finding its identity and attendance.
Right at the entrance of the two parks, the Disney Village offers visitors and locals a wide choice of theme restaurants, bars, multiple entertainment and shopping (over 30,000 m2) including a nightclub. , the Planet Hollywood and a multiplex, Gaumont cinema.
Main Street USA: This is the main street of the park with its shops and restaurants. You will discover the charm and hospitality of a small town in the United States of the early twentieth century. Pass in front of Victorian-style shops before taking a horse-drawn carriage to eat an ice cream at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor.
Frontierland: Welcome to the Wild West where you will discover the small mining town of Thunder Mesa with all the attractions on this theme: paddle boat cruise, crazy ride aboard the "Big Thunder Mountain" mine train, Pocahontas playground - The Indian Village for your kids, and guaranteed thrills at Phantom Manor.
Adventureland: Discover two atmospheres: a souk inspired by Tales of the Thousand and One Nights and adventures of Simbad the sailor and an island that adopts the themes of Peter Pan. So Captain Crochet's pirate ship is anchored at the foot of Skull Rock, a rock in the shape of a skull. You will meet pirates on the high seas and the famous Jack Sparrow; escape danger with Indiana Jones or climb trees to Robinsons' Cabin.
Fantasyland: This is the most wonderful Country: where the fairy tales and stories that inspired Disney's animated films come to life. The Sleeping Beauty Castle marks the main entrance to this country. In the building to the west are several attractions: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and The Adventures of Pinocchio.
Discoveryland: This is where the predictions of the great visionaries come to life. Explore the confines of the universe with Space Mountain: Mission 2 or live a "big" moment with Honey, I narrowed the audience.
Attractions in Disneyland
Here are, in summary, descriptions of the most popular attractions.
For the little ones
- "It's a small world": embark on the happiest musical cruises around the world.
- The Peter Pan Flying: Just like the characters in the film Peter Pan, fly over the rooftops of London on an unforgettable journey to the imaginary land.
- Four Wheel Rally Cars: Join the race on Route 66 and wake up the small town of Radiator Springs! Discover the racing driver in you, under the guidance of Flash McQueen and Martin, and blow up the dust!
For the whole family
- Phantom Manor: Will you have the courage to enter the house of horror and meet people to chill your blood? Big Thunder Mountain
- Pirates of the Caribbean: get on board a ship that will make you come back to pirates, when Jack Sparrow was fighting to besiege the Spanish fort.
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast *: Use your laser gun to help Buzz save toys on a sensational interactive journey!
For thrill seekers
- Big Thunder Mountain: explore the mine in a fast-moving wagon!
- Indiana Jones ™ and the Temple of the Peril: discover the ruins of the ancient Inca temple during your trip aboard a crazy wagon.
- Space Mountain: Mission 2: Are you ready to fly for a space mission that will take you to the ends of the universe